Learn how to make sourdough bread with this step-by-step tutorial and recipe. Sourdough bread isn’t as difficult as it seems. I was always intimidated by it, but I’m telling you, if I can do it – so can you!
Sourdough bread has probiotics and because of the fermentation process, certain elements in the grains are broken down, making them easier to digest. I can say, that as someone who reacts poorly to bread and grains, I can tolerate sourdough bread without an issue.
What Are The Ingredients In Sourdough Bread?
The ingredients are the best part, all you need is flour, water, salt and sourdough starter. Yep, that’s it. Once you taste a freshly baked loaf of sourdough you will wonder how on earth those 4 ingredients can make something that tastes so much like heaven. It’s a real miracle 😉
Is It Easy To Make?
YES! Anyone can do it! It seems time consuming because you have to come back to the dough a few times through the day, but really it takes maybe 20 minutes out of a 24 hour period. Super easy.
Let’s Get Right To The Tutorial
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sourdough Bread Recipe I follow at home: https://food52.com/recipes/80565-tabl…
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
- Berkey Water Filter : https://amzn.to/2P2NXmn
- Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2E0jTRV
- Proofing Basket: This set has the dough scraper, proofing basket and the scoring knife: https://amzn.to/2t2jCvF
- Bench Knife: https://amzn.to/2YxKcbz
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven: https://amzn.to/2P3FnUu
- Organic Unbleached Flour: https://amzn.to/3513Dfr
- Grain Mill I use for grinding fresh wheat: https://amzn.to/2rxUpbU
Want To Pin It For Later? Hover Over This Image Until The Red PIN Button Appears