Join me for a step by step tutorial on how to sew a medical face mask with filter pocket and nose wire. This fitted fabric face mask gives great coverage and is very comfortable.
Make sure to check with your local hospital for guidelines on what kind of masks they need and if they are accepting donations.
Please note, I am making no claims as to the effectiveness of these masks. These masks will not prevent you from catching a respiratory illness. For up to date info and guidelines, look at the CDC website.
Print the pattern for adults, FREE here:
My Other Mask Tutorials
DIY MASK FILTERS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jGQjf9_gcc&t=4s
PLEATED MASK TUTORIAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POvs4vlQJOM&t=390s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbGCqFJp7r4&t=147s
CHILD’S MASK TUTORIAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oxEw-XYLZ8&t=1s
This post may contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
SUPPLIES MENTIONED IN THIS TUTORIAL:
- -Cotton fabric:
- -Cute printed fabric: https://amzn.to/39yRf82
- -Solid Fabrics: https://amzn.to/2UVkqwy
- -Nylon bands: https://amzn.to/2RdFAFb OR
- -1/4″ or 1/8″ elastic(https://amzn.to/2WUeUwZ
- Nose Wire Tin Ties: https://amzn.to/34mtuif
- -Scissors: https://amzn.to/3azITy2
- -Sewing machine: https://amzn.to/2wTFsnn
- -Iron https://amzn.to/2X0DvA1